Information for Providers
Discover how shop4support can benefit you and your customers
Receive your own online store
For any provider who hasn't made their services available online, taking the first step can be a daunting prospect. shop4support will give you as much support as possible.
If you're not sure how to gain access to your customers, or want to increase your sales, your own online store on shop4support will give you access to a vast social care market. Even better, you can get started for free, with no setup or ongoing subscription costs.
Depending on the kind of store you choose, features include:
- Your own homepage, to help you connect with your customers, linking to catalogues in which to market your products and services
- Your own URL to drive customers directly to your store
- Integration with your own website, financial or case management system should you have them
- Use of shop4support's branding within your own marketing literature
- A full support infrastructure, with a dedicated Account Manager and telephone helpline
- Any branches you may have in different geographical locations can be mirrored online, with different store branches created from your master catalogue of products and services. Personalised catalogues and product pricing, according to your branches, is also available
- Pricing can be tailored to individual customers, allowing for agreed negotiated prices
- You can choose from a range of payment options, both online and offline, using cheques, cash, credit or debit cards or PayPal
- Automated and paperless ordering, receipting and invoicing results in a significant reduction in invoice queries, administrative time and costs
- Automated debtor management, improving your cash flow by a potential 50 percent
- Where employees deliver services, costs are reduced by the automatic processing of timesheets and managing holidays
s4s may levy a Transaction Fee which is payable by the provider in respect of transactions processed through the Site, as follows:
• No transaction fee will be charged for purchases where the relevant Local Authority has contractual arrangements in place with PCG to provide the Site without transaction fees to providers.
These Local Authorities currently are: Bradford, Buckinghamshire, Calderdale, East Riding, Doncaster, Hampshire, Hillingdon, Hull, Kirklees, Manchester, North Lincolnshire, West Sussex and York.
• For all other areas, a fee of 2.5% of the invoice value, with such fees in respect of any individual package of care subject to a cap of £300.00 in the first 12 month period and £200.00 per annum thereafter. This is reduced to 1.25% of the invoice value where the purchase is made by a Local Authority (and with such fees in respect of any individual package of care being subject to a cap of £150.00 in the first 12 month period and £100.00 per annum thereafter).
Fees will become payable upon a User confirming payment of the invoice on the Site, and will be subject to VAT at the applicable rate. Invoices will be raised by PCG on a monthly basis wherever an amount of more than £2.50 is due, and will be settled by Direct Debit unless agreed otherwise. Transaction Fees will be waived where payment of invoices occurs more than 6 months after the date the invoice was raised.
Budget Manager - help managing multiple budgets
shop4support's Budget Manager is an easily set up business system that allows you to efficiently manage multiple clients' personal budgets, even if funding comes from multiple sources.
Interested in finding out more about how shop4support could work for you?
Tel: 0333 600 6330
shop4support was created when In Control, the national charity and pioneer of self-directed support, came up with the idea of using the internet to help people needing support find and buy care products and services more easily.
A website that helps people take charge of their own support so they can live the life they want, shop4support is similar to an online supermarket but is dedicated to social care - it's a unique shopping experience for people who have a disability, are getting older and/ or need support to live their life.
We believe the support people need should be designed in a way which makes sense to each individual and their family, so that people can direct their own support.
As a provider, shop4support brings you the following benefits:
- Your own online store
- The ability to easily transact and communicate with new and existing customers
- Time saving automated invoicing and more
- Help personalising your services - shop4support can advise you on aspects such as deciding how much a product or service should cost, so that customers can not only view a product or service, but also an accurate price
Even better, you can get started for free, with no setup or ongoing subscription costs.