SureCare Wolverhampton

SureCare Wolverhampton

About this provider

SureCare Wolverhampton is a budding person-centred Home Care services provider and Staffing Solution supplier for care professionals. We are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission, and all of our care workers and staff are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance. This way, we ensure that you and your loved ones only receive quality, professional care to the very highest of standards. It’s our priority to make sure you’re looked after, which can be difficult in an ever-evolving society. We recognise the need to be flexible, so we can accommodate for lots of different requirements. Our experienced teams are also happy to consider any care related needs you may have, even if we haven’t thought of them ourselves SureCare Wolverhampton takes pride in training and inducting their care workers and staff to the highest standard. This guarantees that clients benefit from the highest standard of care.

Contact details

Office 7 Flexspace West Bromwich, 151 Middlemore Road, West Bromwich, B21 0AL

01902 902059



User reviews


Average rating for this provider: n/a

Number of reviews for this provider: 0

Write a review

Care Quality Commission

How to find us