Wave Supported Lives
About this provider
At Wave Supported Lives, our service is about much more than providing people with support. Our aim is to support people to achieve their goals and aspirations and it's about enabling individuals to meet and exceed their potential.
We are a local Wakefield based organisation, serving most of the Yorkshire region including:
Wakefield, Castleford, Pontefract, Normanton, Barnsley, Kirklees and Calderdale.
Our services include:
- Domiciliary Care assisting you with all aspects of your care needs
- Social & Recreational Activities to access a wide range of opportunities such as social clubs & leisure activities
- Education & Employment finding new training or employment opportunities with all the support you require
- Individualised support to build confidence and independence helping you to get the most out of your life
- Accommodation support to help you with maintaining your own home including household tasks, dietary needs and preparation of meals
- Budgeting providing you with support to enable you manage your own finances
- Medication administration to enable you improve your well-being and live a healthy lifestyle.
Wave Supported Lives is fully-regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and all our staffs are DBS checked.
Please contact our dedicated team on 01924 299 158 for any enquiries.
Flexspace S16 Monckton Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF2 7AS
Average rating for this provider: n/a
Number of reviews for this provider: 0Write a review