Balby Care and Home Services Ltd

Balby Care and Home Services Ltd

About this provider

Balby Care and Home services Limited is based in Balby, serving the Doncaster and surrounding Areas.

Denise Annable The Owner/ Director has 30yrs experience in the private and public care sector in various care setting, learning disability, elderly, children services . The last fourteen years Denise as been a registered Home Manager in residential Care Homes for adults aged 18 to 65 for private care providers.

At Balby Care and Home services, we pride ourselves on promoting well being, so individuals can stay in the comfort of their own home and live a fulfilled life, whilst maintaining your independence choice and privacy.

We can offer support to older people, people with mental health issues, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.

We are currently in the process of registering with CQC, once this has been complete we will be able to offer care services. Our store will be updated once this has been completed.

Contact details

Suite 5, Clayfields Business Centre, Doncaster DN4 8QG

0800 804 4302

User reviews


Average rating for this provider: n/a

Number of reviews for this provider: 0

Write a review

Care Quality Commission

How to find us