DPR Housing Limited
About this provider
105 Hindes Road is a supported living service with available care packages that has 6 lettable bedrooms for adults with mental health problems, physical frailty and learning disabilities.
There are support staff and care workers, on site up to 24 hours a day, to ensure the safety of the service users.
Service users are supported with all aspects of daily living such as; accessing the community, money management and independence skills.
DPR Housing Limited in association with CQC registered care agencies provides housing and supported living arrangements and independent CQC care services for people with mental health needs and learning disabilities.
We work with independently run care agencies to provide personal care packages.
We are a niche provider and hold supported living contracts with Hounslow CCG (support only) and Harrow Council (support and care package by an independent care agency).
We are successful in providing out of borough support with a focus on:
• enables you to live in community housing - not in a care home
• you will have your own front door
• it suits people with a range of care needs, from low to high
• it offers you a safe and secure home
Our supported housing helps clients to:
• develop independent living skills by creating new goals at regular intervals
• manage money, pay bills and develop budgeting skills
• understand and gain access to benefits
• find and register with a GP and other help services with appointments
• access practical, social and emotional support
• access treatment services for alcohol, drug or health problems
• maintain a tenancy
• stay in touch with family and friends, or develop new social skills
• develop life skills e.g. learning to cook
• move on to more independent living
105 Hindes Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1RT
Average rating for this provider: n/a
Number of reviews for this provider: 0Write a review
Care Quality Commission
How to find us