Please review and correct the information below.
SACMHA Health and Social Care

SACMHA Health and Social Care

About this provider

SACMHA has over 24 years experience of delivering a specialist services to people in need of assistance with their health and social care needs. This could be because of their age, youth, disability, financial hardship or social disadvantage.

SACMHA acknowledges and support the role of carers in its service provision.

We continue to develop our range of support services, making community based health and social care more accessible, particularly to those who feel marginalised or who struggle to access mainstream services.

We aim to deliver a responsive and culturally sensitive services to all our customers, exercising discretion and confidentiality at all time.

Our services are flexible and responsive to the changing health and social care needs of individuals and communities.

Our services are accessible to both men and women from the age of 18 and covers Yorkshire, Humberside and Nottinghamshire.

Contact details

84 Andover Street, Pitsmoor, Sheffield S3 9EH

01142 726393

User reviews


Average rating for this provider: n/a

Number of reviews for this provider: 0

Write a review

Care Quality Commission

Care opinion


How to find us

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: SACMHA Health and Social Care: About this provider

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.