YHHA is a nursing/homecare agency run by nurses, RGN and RMHN, and health and social care experts, with over 30+ years in the care sector, we are based in the Leeds area, but have staff in the following areas as well, Bradford, Harrogate, Huddersfield, Wakefield and other surrounding areas, we are Green Tick registered on the Leeds Directory and are Dementia Friends
We can provide all types of -
Personal care including:
- Washing, bathing, showering
- Dressing, grooming
- Care for service users who are bed bound
- Nutritional support and support making meals, assisting with dietary intake, monitoring dietary intake
- Night time care such as sleep ins, waking nights
- Social activities such as help with shopping, social, cultural, religious activities, helping to maintain social contacts, visiting, writing, calling and skyping
- Care of your home including basic cleaning and tidying (Extra services are available upon request)
- Dealing with emergencies
- Our staff have the support of qualified and experienced health and social care managers.
- One to one staffing
Our services are based around the needs and wishes of our service users and we work with the service users to formulate a person centred care plan; detailing exactly what is wanted, needed and expected from our care staff.
Leeds Media Centre, 21 Saville Mount, Chapeltown, Leeds, LS7 3HZ
Average rating for this provider: n/a
Number of reviews for this provider: 0Write a review
You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.
Page Reference: Yorkshire and Humber Healthcare Alliance: About This Provider