Mind in Croydon is working to promote good mental health. It seeks to empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community. We work with and support people with mental health problems and their relatives and carers, living in the London Borough of Croydon and surrounding areas.
To achieve our aims Mind runs the following services:
- Active Minds, focussing on sporting and leisure activities as a means to good mental health
- Advocacy service, Carers' Support, a Counselling Service, Carers' Counselling
- Employment Support
- Social Networking Service with the Hub which gives clients a place to meet every Wednesday and Saturday
- MindMatch Service which operates from clients' homes and out in the community
- Welfare Benefits Advice Service and an Information Service. To achieve our Aims, Mind educates, campaigns, raises funds, works in partnership with relevant organisations, values diversity, focuses on quality and involves service users and volunteers in its work.
We operate in the London Borough of Croydon from sites in East Croydon, South Croydon and Purley. We also have charity shops in several locations including Crystal Palace and Addiscombe.
26 Pampisford Road, Purley, Surrey CR8 2NE
020 8668 2210
Average rating for this provider: n/a
Number of reviews for this provider: 0Write a review
You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.
Page Reference: Mind In Croydon Ltd: About This Provider