About this provider
Lakewells Care will provide a fully focused and passionate service to young people between the ages of 16-21 years old.
We will work with and develop semi-independent youths including:
- Young mothers with babies
- Young expectant mothers
- Young people leaving care
- Asylum seeking/refugee minors aged 16+ living in private residential accommodation
- Young People Leaving Care 16+
- Young Child And Adults Escaping Abuse 16+
With our dedicated Care Team our aim is to develop these vulnerable individuals into achieving full independence whilst ensuring we respect their rights, privacy, choice and dignity.
It is also extremely important for us to build/re-build their belief, confidence and self-awareness in order for them to have a platform to achieve in life any goals and aspirations that they set for themselves.
Our safe, friendly, warm and homely environment provides the opportunity for individuals to live within supported accommodation with the option of qualified care support in order to:
- Have support with daily living skills
- Have support with emotional needs
- Gain self-respect, confidence, skills and education
- Maintain welfare and choice
- Maintain a level of independence
- Have the opportunity be supported with managing their own tenancy and finances maintain access to the community
- Plan to build their future and to ultimately become fully independent
We will achieve our aims by:
By providing quality, homely accommodation. With an emphasis on being safe, secure and responsive to a young person’s needs.
Unique individualised plans - We work with each young person as a unique individual and develop a package of care appropriate to their needs, age and level of emotional development.
We fully appreciate that every person is different and works at different paces and fully focus our plans on ensuring they reach independence effectively by teaching them the necessary skills when they are ready.
The Individualised Support Plan is regularly updated on a daily basis and we can fully consult with family, friends and care professionals
Every Child Matters strategy - To provide support which strives to deliver all of the 5 outcomes (be healthy, stay safe, enjoy and achieve, make a positive contribution and achieve economic well-being). We acknowledge that this strategy is key in shaping a person’s life and giving key direction for their future.
3 Manor Court High Street, Harmondsworth, UB7 0AQ
Average rating for this provider: n/a
Number of reviews for this provider: 0Write a review