Ablecross Care Services
About this provider
Ablecross Care Services is a client-focused, expert domiciliary care company, providing a wide variety of support services nationwide. Be it for private service users or those referred through social services. Ablecross Care Services is proud to offer unbiased, economical healthcare services.
We aim to provide you with the same standard of care that we would expect for our own families. This means valuing each person’s unique qualities and seeing them as an individual, not as a list of care needs.We work alongside families and individuals to tailor our services to help our customers stay in control of their own care for as long as they are able to.
Our services are delivered by
- Compassionate Carers
- Trained Support Workers
- Skillful Assistants
In today’s multi-ethnic and culturally diverse world, we welcome service users from all walks of life.
Ablecross Care Services encourages those of varying backgrounds to get in touch, whether it concerns simple companionship or more complex personal care needs.
Our Care Team: Starting with your initial enquiry, right through to the delivery of care, our care team offers support at every step of the way. Whether it is advice, organisation or interactive care package options, we customise and adapt our services according to your needs.
Ablecross Care Services will provide staff to meet your language requirements, as well as ensuring the worker is a suitable match for you. We respect your independence and guarantee that access to all services is appropriate and suited to your requirements. Furthermore, we hope to encourage your loved ones to be involved with your care, without compromising on the quality of care.
Our passion is in creating environments for individuals to reach their highest potential. Working gradually to overcome emotional and behavioural complications and achieve the best possible outcomes.
Our core principles:
- The civil and human rights of those in our care.
- Working collaboratively with you to develop unconventional solutions to conflicts or complications.
- Applying non-prejudicial methods and celebrating individual differences.
- Providing detailed and regularly examined care plans for you.
- The provision of appropriate support and stimulation through carefully monitored, reasonable risk
- taking to enable independence.
- Offering a 24-hour service to you, your family, and Social Services.
- Ensuring the highest possible standard of staff recruitment and selection.
- Encouraging training and development that enables staff to develop their professional and care skills.
- Providing an atmosphere of mutual respect between you and our staff, upholding the dignity of the individual.
Jubilee House, 3 The Drive, Great Warley, Brentwood, CM13 3FR
Average rating for this provider: n/a
Number of reviews for this provider: 0Write a review
Care Quality Commission
How to find us