Please review and correct the information below.


If you are seeking legal advice you may find the following information useful. The local Citizens Advice Bureau may be able to assist you in a number of ways and can advise you if legal advice and support is required. If they think it is, they may be able to direct you to the appropriate service.

Legal advice

If you are seeking legal advice the following sources may assist you.

  • The government website GOV.UK provides a search tool that will enable you to find support in your area.
  • If you need to find a solictor. The Law Society provides a free search tool. They also provide a guide to how to use a solicitor and check that they are qualified to help you. 
  • If you want to make a complaint about a solicitor – you can contact the legal ombudsman here.
Last reviewed: 10/04/2015

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Legal advice

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.