Please review and correct the information below.
Nutrition and eating well

Nutrition and eating well

Other companies who will deliver meals to your home can be found in the Search and shop area.

If you have difficulties preparing or eating food, you could get advice from the Disabled Living Foundation.

If you have difficulty making meals or managing at home, you can phone West Sussex County Council’s Adults’ CarePoint to ask for an occupational therapy assessment. You can also ask for a reassessment if your condition has changed significantly.

Phone: 01243 642121
Email: socialcare@westsussex.gov.uk
Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays).

Last reviewed: 17/05/2016

Useful links:

Nhs choice

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Nutrition further information

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.