Please review and correct the information below.
Occupational therapy

Occupational therapy

Request an occupational therapy assessment

If you think some advice or equipment from an occupational therapist would help you, speak to your GP, or ask West Sussex County Council’s Adults' CarePoint for an occupational therapy assessment. You can also ask for a reassessment if your condition has changed and the equipment you have is no longer meeting your needs.

Adults' CarePoint
Online: online enquiry form
Phone: 01243 642121
Email: socialcare@westsussex.gov.uk
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am-5.00pm (excluding bank holidays)

Last reviewed:  27/05/2016

Useful links:

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Things that you can do to help yourself

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.