Please review and correct the information below.
Occupational therapy

Occupational therapy

Community Equipment Service

NRS Healthcare has been commissioned to run an equipment service on behalf of West Sussex County Council and Sussex Community NHS Trust.

Following an assessment by an OT, community nurse or physiotherapist, the service can provide items such as:

  • bath seats, toilet frames and grab rails
  • hoists and manual handling equipment
  • nursing equipment, such as special beds and pressure prevention mattresses
  • equipment for people with sight or hearing impairments
  • specialist equipment for children with physical disabilities.

The equipment is loaned to you and there are no financial assessments or charges. The service will deliver it, make sure that it is safely fitted, if necessary, and show you how to look after it.

Returning equipment

Each year up to £250,000 worth of loaned equipment is not returned, so please return anything you no longer need. NRS Healthcare will collect your unwanted equipment free of charge if it has a barcode. It will then be thoroughly cleaned and loaned to someone else who needs it.

Please contact NRS Healthcare direct if you have equipment to return.

NRS Healthcare Collections
Email: collections@westsussex.nrs-uk.net
Phone: 0845 127 2933

Last reviewed:  27/05/2016

Useful links:

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Support services that are available

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.