Community Equipment Service
NRS Healthcare has been commissioned to run an equipment service on behalf of West Sussex County Council and Sussex Community NHS Trust.
Following an assessment by an OT, community nurse or physiotherapist, the service can provide items such as:
- bath seats, toilet frames and grab rails
- hoists and manual handling equipment
- nursing equipment, such as special beds and pressure prevention mattresses
- equipment for people with sight or hearing impairments
- specialist equipment for children with physical disabilities.
The equipment is loaned to you and there are no financial assessments or charges. The service will deliver it, make sure that it is safely fitted, if necessary, and show you how to look after it.
Each year up to £250,000 worth of loaned equipment is not returned, so please return anything you no longer need. NRS Healthcare will collect your unwanted equipment free of charge if it has a barcode. It will then be thoroughly cleaned and loaned to someone else who needs it.
Please contact NRS Healthcare direct if you have equipment to return.
NRS Healthcare Collections
Phone: 0845 127 2933