Please review and correct the information below.
Report abuse or neglect – safeguarding adults

Report abuse or neglect – safeguarding adults

Information leaflets

For more information you can click on the images below to view the leaflets.

Safeguarding Adults          Safeguarding Adults (Easy Read)           Worth Services -

                                                                                                   Domestic Abuse Advisors


West Sussex Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB)

West Sussex Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB) is a multi-agency partnership set up to prevent abuse and neglect of adults in West Sussex. It is made up of different organisations involved in protecting adults, including West Sussex County Council, Sussex Police, the NHS and Healthwatch West Sussex.

For more information visit the West Sussex Safeguarding Adults Board website


If you have any feedback regarding your experience of reporting abuse or neglect or of being involved in a safeguarding enquiry, West Sussex Safeguarding Adults Board would love to hear from you. Please email your comments to Safeguardingadultsboard@westsussex.gov.uk. You can also fill in a safeguarding questionnaire.

This will help them know what is being done well and what needs to improve. All your answers will be kept private.

Last reviewed: 17/11/2017

Useful links:

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Further information

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.