About this provider
Making Space is a UK charity providing quality care and support to people with a wide variety of needs including those with physical and/or mental health conditions, learning disabilities and dementia. We also offer the same level of support to their friends, families and carers – enabling each and every user of our services to shape their life around personal aspirations and circumstances.
We are recognised as one of the most highly respected organisations in our field and are entirely not-for-profit. Our services embrace every area of health and social care. We also continue to adopt an original and wholly person-centred approach to our service provision.
Dignity and respect are the cornerstones of this approach, as is focusing on outcomes that give all our service users the freedom to enjoy an everyday life.
Our services include:
- Supported Housing Services
- Floating Support Services Support
- Flexible personalised day opportunities services
- Dementia Cafés and other Dementia Support
- Carer and Service User Support Services
- Carer Break Services
- Befriending Schemes
- Recovery and Crisis Services
- Residential Services
- Independent Hospitals
- Domiciliary Care Services
- Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
Lyne House, 46 Allen Street, Warrington, WA2 7JB